How to insert checkbox in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click the cell where we want to insert the check box.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Forms drop-down button → the Check Box option.
3. When the cursor appears as a cross, click the left mouse button and drag the cursor to insert a checkbox. Or we can click the celldirectly,then we can insert a checkbox.
4. After inserting the checkbox, we can edit the text of it.
5. Click another cell, then we can check the box.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download