How to insert line graph in Word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, and click the Insert tab > Chart.
2. In the pop-up dialog, click Line > Use. There is one template for common users. If you want to apply the more templates, please go Template Premium first.
3. Right click the chart and click Edit Data to enter an excel document.
4. Enter the data in the excel document as needed, or you can also paste a table into it.
Note: Please pay attention to the heading row and column, which should correspond to the chart.
5. Then go back to the word document. You can double click Chart Title to edit it.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer