How to make title pages in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
To make an impressive resume or document, the Title page plays a vital role to leave a whole lot impression on people viewing it.The functions in WPS make it easier to make title pages and work on the document easily. So here we will discuss in a few easy steps that how can we create title pages in word by following really simple and easy steps. No matter on which device you are using WPS on, this method is workable on every devices. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer.
WPS is an amazing tool to help you out with having an attractive title page, if you want them to have a great impression on others!
WPS will help you with having best cover and title pages as they provide you with lots of simpler functions and tools to have attractive pages.
How to add title page?
1. We can turn to Cover Pages in the Section tab or click Cover Pages in the Insert tab. Click the Cover Pages button in the drop-down list, and we can see that there are different kinds of covers to choose from, including Business, Resume, Thesis and Transverse.
2. We can turn to Cover Pages in the Section tab or click Cover Pages in the Insert tab
How to select from the cover page designs?
1. Click the Cover Pages button in the drop-down list, and we can see that there are different kinds of covers to choose from.
2. After you insert a cover page, you can replace the sample text with your own text by clicking to select an area of the cover page, such as the title, and typing your text. WPS Writer is a terrific tool for adding a cover to your resume or report if you want them to have a great impression on others.including Business, Resume, Thesis and Transverse.
How to delete the cover page?
Want to quickly bulk delete WPS cover page, the following small series for you to introduce several methods, learn oh, there must be a way for you, take a look at it. When the cover page did not went as you planned it to be then it is easier to simply delete the cover page.
1. To delete a cover page inserted with Word, click the Insert tab, click Cover pages in the Pages group, and then click Remove Current Cover Page.
2. If you want to delete the cover page, click Remove Cover Page in the drop-down list of Cover Pages.
Integrated with four feature-rich applications, WPS Office is a sophisticated office suite for document editing, spreadsheet management and data calculation. As mentioned above, the few simpler functions of WPS that will help you out no matter what your profession is. You can edit, make or re-edit your documents anywhere, anytime and on any device. WPS Office is an app built to address a specific need.
WPS Office is a world-leading office software solution provider for improving individual and business productivity.
Was this helpful?