How to insert pictures in a cell of the table
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the table. Select the cell where the picture needs to be embedded.
2. Click the Insert tab→and then click the inverted triangle button below the Picturebutton→now select Embed to Cell.
3. Then we can choose the picture we want to insert in the popup window, and click OK.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download