How to insert pictures in a cell of the table
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the table. Select the cell where the picture needs to be embedded.
2. Click the Insert tab→and then click the inverted triangle button below the Picturebutton→now select Embed to Cell.
3. Then we can choose the picture we want to insert in the popup window, and click OK.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula