Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to lock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open or create a new table, then select the operated cells.
2. Click the Review tab → click the Lock Cell button in turn.
(Note: Only if the worksheet is protected, the Lock Cell feature can protect data from being modified.)
3. Click Protect Worksheet. Then the Protect Sheet dialog box will pop up.
4. Set a password according to our needs in the Protect Worksheet popup box, and check Select locked cells and Select unlocked cells.
5. Finally, click OK.
(Note: We can also check other options according to our needs.)
6. Now we have successfully locked the selected cell.
If you want to learn more, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.