How to lock a PDF file from editing?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document in WPS PDF.
2. Click the Protect tab > Encrypt.
3. Check Set the password of editing and extracting, which protects this document from being edited and extracted. Then input the password, confirm the password and select the functions to encrypt as needed. Then click Confirm.
4. When someone need to edit it, he or she needs to input the password first.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word