How to lock a PDF file from editing?
2. Click the Protect tab > Encrypt.
3. Check Set the password of editing and extracting, which protects this document from being edited and extracted. Then input the password, confirm the password and select the functions to encrypt as needed. Then click Confirm.
4. When someone need to edit it, he or she needs to input the password first.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Use COUNTIF function for conditional statistics
- 2. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to customize the font in WPS Writer
- 6. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet