How to view thumbnail in PDF file in windows 10
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Navigation button at the bottom to pop up the Navigation Pane on the left side of the page.
3. Click the View Thumbnailicon.
Or we can use the shortcut Alt+Shift+2 to view thumbnail.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word