How to zoom out the page in a PDF file
November 12, 2021
78 Views 0
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Home tab → the Zoom Out button.
3. Or we can use the shortcut Ctrl+-.
- 1. Custom sorting in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file
- 3. Adjust shape fill in WPS Presentation
- 4. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 5. How can we add fonts in WPS Writer
- 6. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet