How to zoom in and out in powerpoint (3 ways)
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are many reasons why you may be interested in WPS Presentation and its powerful functions.Zoom allows you to zoom in and out a specific section while making in your presentation.Today's free course willtell you how to zoom in and out in WPS Presentation with three different ways.
In today’s tutorial, we will learn three ways to zoom in and out the slides.
1. Use the Ctrl+ scroll wheel.
2. The Zoom slider at the bottom of the screen.
3. Go to the View tab > Zoom in.
· Use the Ctrl+ scroll wheel to zoom in and out in WPS Presentation
To zoom in and out in PowerPoint, you can choose the easiest way with scroll wheel.
Hold down the Ctrl key.
Sliding the wheel forward will enlarge the current interface, and vice versa.
Drag the scroll bar, and you can locate a specific area.
· Use the Zoom sliderto zoom in and out in WPS Presentation
Go to the lower right corner of the screen, and then drag the circular icon on the Zoom slider. You can also click the Percentage symbol on the left to adjust Zoom level.
· Go to the View tab > Zoom in.
Click the View tab, and then select Zoom in. A Zoom window will pop up, where you can select or enter zoom level.
You can also select Fit, and then WPS Presentation will adjust the window size to a suitable size.
To explore more about WPS Office:
Click here to learn other shortcut keys in making slides.
The Zoom function in powerpoint is a smart strategy for presentation making and viewing. WPS Academy suggests three easy ways to zoom in and out by giving free and simple tutorials.
- 1. 10 Best Sign Out Sheet Template Excel: Useful Templates for Your Business
- 2. 10 Postcard Templates That Will Make Your Site Stand Out
- 3. Hyperlink in WPS Office: The alternative to Zoom in PowerPoint
- 4. 10 Cute PowerPoint Templates That Will Make Your Presentation Stand Out
- 5. Top 10 sample notice letters to the Tenant to move out Word
- 6. How to zoom out the page in a PDF file