How to make a vision board in WPS Office PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you ready to master the skills of making a vision board? After learning this WPS free tutorial, you will be advanced from a beginner in WPS Presentation.
To stay motivated over the entire year, you really need a vision board to visualize your goals and track your progress. Here are the steps to make such a vision board.
· Step 1: Prepare for your vision board
Design the board on your mind, find the suitable pictures and write down the text.
· Step 2: Make a vision board in WPS Presentation
o Set the background of your vision board in WPS Presentation
1. Head to the Design tab, and click Background.
2. Four types of background are provided: Solid fill, Gradient fill, Picture or texture fill, and Pattern fill.
3. Here we choose Pattern fill for demonstration. Choose a pattern and set the Foreground and Background.
Click to learn more about how to set background in slides in WPS Academy.
o Insert Pictures related to your vision board in WPS Presentation
1. Head to the Insert tab, and click Picture to insert local pictures.
2. You can also click the Picture drop-down button to insert the template images provided for Template Premium users.
Click to learn more about how to insert pictures into slides in WPS Academy.
o Input the text into your vision board in WPS Presentation
1. Head to the Insert tab, and click Text Box to add text.
2. Then you can change the font style, font effects, and font color, etc.
Click to learn more about text formatting in WPS Academy.
3. Or you can insert text with WordArt effects directly by clicking WordArt in the Insert tab.
Click to learn more about WordArt in WPS Academy.
o Beautify your vision board in WPS Presentation
1. Adjust the position of the objects in the slide.
2. Insert icons to decorate your vision board.
The Icon Library in WPS Presentation provides diverse icons for Template Premium users.
· Step 3: Save your vision board
You can save your vision board as a PPT document directly by clicking the save icon.
You can also export your slide to a picture as follows:
1. Head to the Tools tab, and click Export to Picture.
2. In the pop-up dialog, set the details as needed.
Note that only WPS Premium users can export pictures without watermarks or with custom watermarks.
With these steps, you are able to make a vision board in WPS Presentation quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· Terms Explanation for WPS Presentation
What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills about Vision Board design skills in WPS Presentation:
Color schemes: change the theme color | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to set the slide size | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to use Icon Library | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Using WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.