How to print PDF files
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. ClickPrint in theCustomize Quick Access Toolbar, or use the shortcut keyCtrl+P.
3. In the pop-upPrintbox, we can make detailed settings for printing as needed, and then clickPrint.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide