How to Print Two-Sided Documents in Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
In WPS Writer, the system takes Print on one side as default. Duplex print allows documents to be printed on double-sided, saving resources and reducing consumption. Today we will learn how to set it.
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.
2. Press the shortcut key Ctrl+P to activate the Print interface, then check Duplex at Printer. Then, the file will be printed two-sided on a sheet of paper.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 2. How to export a document to PDF?
- 3. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 4. Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
- 5. AVERAGE function quickly average data
- 6. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min