How to quickly select all pages in one PDF file?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you looking for how to quickly select all pages in one PDF file? This article is going to introduce the easiest method to quickly select all pages in one PDF file.
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click thePagetab, and click thePage Range→ all pages.
3. After clicking, we can find that all pages in the PDF file are highlighted and are selected.
Have you acquired how to quickly select all pages in one PDF file?For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word