How to remove duplicates in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Highlight Duplicates
1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.
2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.
3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.
4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background.
· Remove Duplicates
1. Select the table area again.
2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.
3. Then, the Remove Duplicates dialog will pop up.
4. Check (Select All) to remove the corresponding duplicates in the table.
5. Finally, click the Remove Duplicates button.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences