How to highlight duplicates in a worksheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the spreadsheet with WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Select a range of cells for operation.
3. Click the Data tab →Highlight Duplicates→Set…
4. Click OK in the popup “Highlight Duplicates” dialog.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. Includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Includes advanced animation, slide transitions, and support for video, images, audio, and even Flash.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 4. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 5. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to change date format in a cell