How to remove duplicates in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Highlight Duplicates
1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.
2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.
3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.
4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background.
· Remove Duplicates
1. Select the table area again.
2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.
3. Then, the Remove Duplicates dialog will pop up.
4. Check (Select All) to remove the corresponding duplicates in the table.
5. Finally, click the Remove Duplicates button.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)