How to save each PDF page as separate files?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document in WPS PDF.
2. Click the Page tab > Split PDF. In the pop-up dialog, choose Max Pages in the Split By drop-down button and set Every “1 page as one file. Then click Split.
Note that to split PDF of more than 2 pages, you need to go premium.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide