Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set borders for cells in WPS Spreadsheet
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, select the cells that need to add borders to.
Then just click the All Borders button in the Home tab. By this, we can apply borders to the currently selected cells.
If we want to adjust the settings of the borders, we can click the drop down button of All Borders. Then we can select the border style according to our needs in the drop-down menu.
We can even click More Bordersto customize borders in the popup box. Then click OK to apply the settings.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Free floral borders for Word documents templates
- 2. Downloadable free borders for word document templates
- 3. Top 10 Attractive Template Borders in Word Free Download Now
- 4. How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
- 5. Multi-Purpose 10 Printable Template Borders for Word
- 6. How to erase cell borders in a worksheet