How to erase cell borders in a worksheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Click Home → the Draw Border icon → choose Erase Border
When the curse presents as an Eraser tool, left-click on the border that you would like to erase.
You can also drag the Eraser tool to clear borders for cells within a range.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- 1. Multi-Purpose 10 Printable Template Borders for Word
- 2. How to erase ink in the playing state of a PDF file
- 3. How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
- 4. Excel formula: if cell contains text then return value in another cell
- 5. How to erase all inks on slides
- 6. How to set borders for cells in WPS Spreadsheet