How to set the cell color to change as the data changes？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the table in WPS Office, select the cells that you want to set.
2. Click Home → Conditional Formatting → Highlight Cells Rules.
3. Select one of the rules as you need. Here we select Equal tofor example. Fill a 5 in the text box, and select Light Red Fill with Dark Red Text. Then click OK. In the same way, we set 6 as Yellow Fill with Dark Yellow Text, and 7 as Green Fill with Dark Green Text.
4. When the data in other cells is changed to 5, the changed cell will become Light Red Fill with Dark Red Text, and the same goes for 6 and 7.
In addition to this, you can also set other conditional formatting to meet your need!
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download