Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation.
2. Left-click the target picture. Then we can see the Picture Tools tab in the upper menu.
3. Click Set Transparent Color, and use the pen tool to click on the picture to select the transparent color to be set.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to Make Picture Background Transparent in WPS Office:A Step-by-Step Guide
- 2. How to set underline color in PDF?
- 3. How to make a picture transparent in PowerPoint
- 4. How to set the color of highlight area in PDF?
- 5. How to change color of PowerPoint slide?
- 6. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file