How to change the color schemes of the slides
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation file.
2. Click the Design tab → the Color Schemes button.
3. There are many default colors in the drop-down list. We can choose the color schemes as needed. Then we can change the color schemes of the slides.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides