Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to change the background color in Word
To make your document more personalized, you can change the background color.
1. open your word document.
2. Head to the Page Layout tab, then click Page Color, where you can choose from a wide range of colors, including Theme color, Standard color and Gradient Fill. For those recommended Gradient, you need to purchase WPS Premium first.
3. If you just want to change the view mode, go to View > Eye Protection Mode, where you can set the background as eye-protection color.
- 1. How to change comment color in Word
- 2. How to change the background color of slides
- 3. Quickly change the background transparency of image in WPS Office Word
- 4. How to change background color of cells
- 5. How to set the background color in the PDF file free?
- 6. How to change color of PowerPoint slide?