There are 3 free training courses of how to use office suite for View
How to change the background color in Word
To make your document more personalized, you can change the background color.1. open your word document. 2. Head to the Page Layout tab, then click Page Color, where you can choose from a wide range of colors, including Theme color, Standard color and Gradient Fill. For those recommended Gradient, you need to purchase WPS Premium first. 3. If you just want to change the view mode, go to View > Eye Protection Mode, where you can set the background as eye-protection color.
How to change paper size as A3
The paper size in WPS Writer is A4 by default. How cna we adjust the size as A3?Go to the Page Layout tab → click the Size button → choose A3. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to change the vertical text to horizontal in WPS Writer
After we open the document in WPS Writer, first select the area that needs to be adjusted.Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Text Direction button. Then select Horizontal Text Box. Now we have successfully changed the vertical text into horizontal text.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
- export gridview to excel in c# windows application
- excel windows reviews
- export data from gridview to excel in c# windows application
- microsoft excel viewer free download windows 7
- excel viewer windows xp
- microsoft excel viewer free download windows xp
- microsoft excel viewer windows 8
- microsoft excel viewer for windows 10
- microsoft excel viewer download windows 10
- microsoft excel viewer for windows 8.1