How to change the fill color for shapes in a PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Choose the shape in the PDF document
2. Click the Fill Color drowndown button from the Shape Appearance toolbar.
· Relevant tutorial:
How to change border color for shapes in a PDF
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to convert PDF to JPG format
- 6. How to remove the password from a PDF