How to insert arrows in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Shapes drop-down button → the Arrow option, then we can enter into the “Drawing tool” editing state.
3. Hold down the left mouse button to draw arrows.
4. Click the arrow to get into the Shape Appearance tab. In the editing state, we can select the Border Color, Style, Line Width, Start and End of the arrow.
5. Finally, click the Exit button to exit the current editing state.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Was this helpful?