How to set your signature as black and white?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
1. Open PDF files in WPS Office.
2. Click the Insert tab → Sign → Create signature.
3. Select Image in the pop-up box and upload your signature, then click Set as Black and Whiteon the upper right corner.
4. Click OK and your signature will be set as black and white.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format