48 results for apple ppt
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to convert PPT to a PDF document?
You can easily convert your Presentation to PDF with WPS PDF. Let's explore the techniques.1. Open WPS Presentation. Head to the Tools tab, then click Export to PDF. 2. In the pop-up interface, you can click Add Files to add other presentations. Save Path allows you to decide the storage place, while Export Type allows you to decide the export format. Image PDF is exclusive to WPS Premium, which can avoid being edited and copied. Also, you can rename your file at the name row.3. C....
How to convert PPTX format to PPT format
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click Menu in the upper-left corner and place the cursor on Save As. We can see that there are many file formats to choose from, such as dps, dpt, pptx, ppt, pot and pps. If we want to convert pptx format to ppt format, click *.ppt and click Save.Or use the shortcut key F12 to open the Save As dialog box and choose the format you want. For all, easy your work with WPS Presentation. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, i....
How to change theme fonts in PPT
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.· Change fonts in batches.1. Open the PPT in WPS Presentation.2. Click Design > Presentation Tool > Batch Font Settings.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc. 4. Click Replace.· Replace fonts in batches1. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click Design > Presentation Tool >Replace Font .4. In the popup dialog box, we can select the font nee....
How to preview the animation effects in PPT
1. Open the PPT file, and select the slide with animations.2. Click the Animation tab → the Preview button. Then we can preview the animation effects on the current slide. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Must-have shortcut tricks in making slides02:24
Must-have shortcut tricks in making slides
During study and work, WPS Presentation is often needed to make a PPT. What makes a high-quality PPT during a short time? In today's tutorials, we will learn a few quick tips commonly used in creating slideshows and thus improving efficiency. · Create a new slideSelect any slide, use the shortcut key Enter, or press Ctrl+Enter together to quickly insert a blank slide. · Delete the current slideSelect the current slide and use the shortcut key Delete or press Ctrl+Delete to remove i....
How to set the transition effects in PPT
1. Open the PPT file, and select the slide on which we need to set the transition effect.2. Click the Transitions tab, then we can choose a transition effect.3. We can also set the Effect Options, Speed, Sound and Auto Change Interval as needed. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to convert PPT to PDF
1. Click the Tools tab and click the Export to PDF button.2. In the pop-up dialog, we can set Export range, Save Path, Export Type.3. Click the Export to PDF button, and the PDF file will open automatically because the Open after export option is the default.4. Then we can turn a PowerPoint into a PDF. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to apply animation in PPT？
1. Select the object to which you want to apply animation.2. Click the Animation tab, and there are many animation effects displayed. You can also click the expand icon to see more, and click the More Options icon to expand again. Select a preferred one and apply it with one click. 3. You can click the Preview button on the top right to preview the effects of the whole page. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android....