184 results for how to auto populate dates in excel
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
Use the Today function to quickly calculate days between dates01:57
Use the Today function to quickly calculate days between dates
In the application of WPS Office Spreadsheet, we usually calculate days between dates. So, how can we do a quick calculation? First, I will teach you how to use Today function to calculate days between the current date and the future date. If you are the HR of a company, you can use the Today function to calculate the remaining time of each employee's contract period when you manage the contract period of your employees. It can clearly show you the employees whose contracts are abo....
How to set up auto scroll in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Auto Scroll button. Then the PDF file can roll pages automatically.3. Click the Auto Scroll drop-down button, then we can choose the speed of the scroll and the direction of the scroll. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
How to unhide rows in excel
When using WPS Spreadsheet to process data, the Hidden Row function can hide the data temporarily not in need. The double line presents in between two columns means one/several column(s) has/have been hidden. For instance, Column B is hidden in the following screenshot. How can we show the hidden rows again in excel?1. Select Columns A to C.2. Right-click on it, and choose Unhide. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Use the DATEDIF function to calculate the intervals of dates03:12
Use the DATEDIF function to calculate the intervals of dates
The DATEDIF function is mainly used to calculate days, months, or years between two dates. Now we are going to use this table to show you the usage of this function. This table records the entry date of the company’s employees. Now we want to calculate the employee’s year of service. We can first click cell C2 and then click Insert Function. Insert DATEDIF in the Search for Function of the dialog box. Click the OK button, and then the Function Arguments dialog box will pop up.Start dat....
How to wrap text in Excel
· Option 1:1. Double-click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click where we want a line break, and press the shortcut Alt+Enter.3. Then, we can wrap the text in this cell. · Option 2:1. Click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click the Home tab and the Wrap Text button. 3. Then, the Cell contents will be wrapped automatically according to the column width. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to hide columns in excel
· Hide a single column1. Right-click on the target column for operation.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide a columns within a continuous range range1. Right-click to select a continous column range.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide multiple column selections 1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard, while using the mouse to left-click the columns for operation.2. Right click on the last column(s) selected, and choose Hide from the list. To be office excel advanced, you cou....
How to remove duplicates in Excel
· Highlight Duplicates1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background. · Remove Duplicates1. Select the table area again.2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.3. Then, the Remove Duplicat....