172 results for power user powerpoint
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to modify the user information for the comment
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Menu in the upper left corner → Options.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose User Information. We can modify the user information as needed, such as Name or Mailing address. We can also check Using this user information in comments. After finishing settings, we click OK.4. Select the text that needs to be annotated, click the Insert tab, and click the Comment button. At this point, we will find that the user information has been modified.T....
How to apply or power down sound effects？
1. Open the page where you want to power down sound effects.2. Click the Slide Transition icon in the mini toolbar on the right to get a pane. Click the Sound drop-down button and select a desired sound. 3. If you need to power down the sound, Click the Sound drop-down button and select [No Sound]. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Unique features in Student Tools01:42
Unique features in Student Tools
Student Tools is a collection of functions in WPS Presentation specially optimized for student user groups, which is not available in any other office software on the market. Student Tools, on the far right of the toolbar, collects the features that students use most frequently to save their time to toggle back and forth between the tabs. There are three common views and two common masters collected from the View tab, which can meet the needs of most reading, reviewing and presentatio....
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint. The Typewriter effect is one of the amazing animations to make a perfect presentation. So how can we make a typewriter effect? Let’s have a try step by step. If you want to make a vintage typewriter look, we recommend going with a Courier New font in black.1. Insert a text box and input the content that you need.2. Set the font size as needed, and then set font style and font color. 3.....
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?Sometimes we need to highlight a specific area in our presentation pictures. Then we can create the magnifying glass effect in our slides.Now let’s explore the techniques step by step.1. Create a duplicate of the original picture with the shortcut key Ctrl+D. Then select the duplicate picture and click the Picture Tools tab. Then click Crop drop-down button and choose an oval shape preferably. 2.Next, narrow the cropped area as you wi....
How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert theta symbol in PowerPoint
· Option 1:1. Place the cursor where we want to insert theta symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose Symbol in the Font drop-down list.Click the theta symbol in the area below and click the Insert button to add the theta symbol into the slide.4. After inserting the theta symbol, click the Close button to close the dialog. · Note:If we want to insert theta symbol again later, we can click the Insert tab → the Symbol dro....