Present formulas as text in a sheet
November 4, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Double-click the target cell.
2. Insert a single quote (‘) at the beginning of the cell.
3. Press Enter.
As we can see, the complete formula presents in the original cell.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences