There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Cell Editing
How to split cells in WPS Office Excel
Are you still a green hand in using Excel? WPS Academy is definitely designed for you! After reading this free tutorial, you will quickly master how to split a cell in WPS Office Excel with 5 steps. When we want to split cells with data into multiple cells, we can use the Text to Columns function provided by WPS Office.lSteps to split cells in WPS Office Excel1. Open the document in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Go to the Data tab, and click Text to Columns to activate the Convert Text to Column....
How to combine debit and credit columns in WPS Office Excel
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to combine debit and credit columns in Excel. · What is Debits and Credits?According to WIKIPEDIA, debits and credits in double entry bookkeeping are entries made in account ledgers to record changes in value resulting from business transactions. A debit entry in an account represents a transfer of value to that account, and a credit entry represents a transfer from the account. Debits and credits are traditionally distinguis....
How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
· Option 1:1. Click the triangle in the top left corner to select the entire table.2. Click the Home tab → the Rows and Columns drop-down button → AutoFit Row Height and AutoFit Column Width.3. The row height and column width can be adjusted according to the characters and numbers in cells. · Option 2:1. Click the triangle in the top left corner to select the entire table.2. Click the Home tab → the Rows and Columns drop-down button → Row Height and Column Width.3. In the pop-up dialog....
How to wrap text in Excel
· Option 1:1. Double-click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click where we want a line break, and press the shortcut Alt+Enter.3. Then, we can wrap the text in this cell. · Option 2:1. Click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click the Home tab and the Wrap Text button. 3. Then, the Cell contents will be wrapped automatically according to the column width. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to resize row height automatically
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Default row height is determined by your font size. It happens frequently that the heights of the row in your form are uneven, the aesthetics of the whole form will be affected. Spreadsheet allows you to resize rows by dragging the row border directly with the mouse. Also, you can automatically resize rows by following steps.1. Open your table in WPS Sp....
How to highlight the found cell?
1. Use WPS Office to open your spreadsheets.2. Selecting the areas that contain the data you want to filter, click the Home tab, then select Find and Replace, you can also use the shortcut Ctrl+H.3. Click Format before clicking pattern to set the background color as needed. Also, other format changes in Replace Formats, including Border and Font, are available to change. 4. Select Replace All to highlight the searched content.WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Offic....
Present formulas as text in a sheet
1. Double-click the target cell.2. Insert a single quote (‘) at the beginning of the cell.3. Press Enter.As we can see, the complete formula presents in the original cell.To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.