Present formulas as text in a sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Double-click the target cell.
2. Insert a single quote (‘) at the beginning of the cell.
3. Press Enter.
As we can see, the complete formula presents in the original cell.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 6. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)