How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....
How to use the save as feature
· Option 11. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner.2. Select Save As. Here, we can choose the needed file type. Take WPS Spreadsheet File (*.et) as an example.3. Then the Save As dialog box will pop up. After we select the storage location, click OK. · Option 21. Click the drop-down button of Menu in the upper left corner.2. Select File, and then choose Save As. Then the Save As dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key F12 to open it.3. Here, we can choose the ....
How to convert slide to image in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Presentation to open the slides.2. Then select the needed slide.3. Click the Tools tab → and then click the Export to Picture button.4. Now a Export to Picture interface will pop up. We can adjust the settings of the output picture here.5. Finally, click the Export button.To learn more about the specific settings, you can join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Then click the Tools tab → and then click the Screen Recorder button.Then a Screen Recorder interface will pop up. If this is the first time we click this button, we may need to wait for a second to open it.Here, we can select Record Screen, Record window or Record webcam. Record Screen: Users can record full screen, selected region or fixed region of the computer' s screen.Record window: Screen Recorder will only record the locked APP wind....
How to turn off automatic numbering in WPS Writer
When editing documents, we sometimes don't want WPS Office to automatically number list for us every time we press the Enter key. So how can we turn off automatic numbering?1. First open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Menu button in upper lefter corner.3. Then select Options in the drop-down menu. Now a Options dialog box will pop up.4. Click Edit → and then check Auto numbered lists.5. Finally click OK.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Find and Replace button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, choose Select Objects. 4. Now we can select the check box. Place the mouse on the check box, and click on it when the cursor turn into a 4-arrow symbol.5. Then press the Delete key. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to delete blank cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Find and Replace button.3. In the drop-down menu, click Go To. Then a Go To dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+G to open it.4. Check Blanks in the Go To dialog box, then click the Go To button in the upper right corner. 5. Now we have successfully selected all the blank cells. Right-click to select Delete in the drop-down menu. WPS Spreadsheet has provided us with different ways ....
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up. 4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.