How to paste data as a picture in a sheet
1. Copy a cell range (Ctrl + C).2. Click the Paste dropdown button → choose Paste as Picture. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes more than 100 built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
How to delete a pivot table in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the pivot table we want to delete.3. Click the Options tab → and then click the Delete PivotTable button. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to quickly adjust the cell size
After using WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, just drag the dividing line between rows and columns to quickly adjust the cell size.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to insert time in WPS Writer
· Insert time in the text:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to insert time.2. Click the Insert tab → the Date and Time button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can select the date or time formats we want to insert in the document.4. We can check Update automatically to make time update automatically.5. Finally, click the OK button. · Insert time in the header or footer:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to....
The COUNTA function in excel
In WPS Spreadsheet, the COUNTA function can help us count the amount of cells left non-empty. · The COUNTA function:=COUNTA(value1, [value2], ...) · Use the COUNTA function for total attendance:In the following example, we use the COUNTA function to calculate total attendance. 1. Enter the formula =COUNTA(C5:C11)2. Press Enter to get the result. As we can see, since 4 cells in total are filled with '√', the result is '4', with the empty cells skipped.Use the COUNTA func....
How to insert the file in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button. Then we can select the file we want to insert.3. Double-click the icon of the selected file, and click Open, then we can open this file. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to shift among multiple spreadsheets
· Option 1: We can shift among different sheets with shortcut keys Ctrl + PageDown and Ctrl + PageUp on the keyboard.· Option 2: Click on the sheet tabs (e.g. sheet1, sheet2, sheet3) at the bottom of the interface to shift among different spreadsheets.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.