How to draw in powerpoint
When creating a presentation with WPS Office, can we draw on a slide to create a customized pattern? Follow these steps to realize it. 1. Create a new presentation in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon “Scribble”4. Then we can draw on the slide. * Tips: We can click the icons beside the inserted pattern to access the quick settings, including shape style, shape fill, and shape outline. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waitin....
How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text that needs to be set the background color.2. Click the Home tab → click the Shading drop-down button → select a different shading color. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up a slideshow in details, including "Show type", "Show options", "Multiple monitors", "Range of slideshow", and "the way to change slides".4. After we have finished settings, click the OK button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert arrows in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Insert tab → the Shapes drop-down button → the Arrow option, then we can enter into the “Drawing tool” editing state.3. Hold down the left mouse button to draw arrows. 4. Click the arrow to get into the Shape Appearance tab. In the editing state, we can select the Border Color, Style, Line Width, Start and End of the arrow.5. Finally, click the Exit button to exit the current editing state. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation,....
How to set up auto scroll in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Auto Scroll button. Then the PDF file can roll pages automatically.3. Click the Auto Scroll drop-down button, then we can choose the speed of the scroll and the direction of the scroll. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....
How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select all.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Eraser button. Then the mouse turns into an eraser icon.4. Place the mouse on the table border that needs to be erased and click the left mouse button, then we can erase the border. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft ....
How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to PDF button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up the Export range, Save Path, Export Type. We can also check Backup to Cloud or Open after export.4. Finally, click the Export to PDF button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.