How to apply or power down sound effects？
1. Open the page where you want to power down sound effects.2. Click the Slide Transition icon in the mini toolbar on the right to get a pane. Click the Sound drop-down button and select a desired sound. 3. If you need to power down the sound, Click the Sound drop-down button and select [No Sound]. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to set the transition effects in PPT
1. Open the PPT file, and select the slide on which we need to set the transition effect.2. Click the Transitions tab, then we can choose a transition effect.3. We can also set the Effect Options, Speed, Sound and Auto Change Interval as needed. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to preview the animation effects in PPT
1. Open the PPT file, and select the slide with animations.2. Click the Animation tab → the Preview button. Then we can preview the animation effects on the current slide. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to apply animation in PPT？
1. Select the object to which you want to apply animation.2. Click the Animation tab, and there are many animation effects displayed. You can also click the expand icon to see more, and click the More Options icon to expand again. Select a preferred one and apply it with one click. 3. You can click the Preview button on the top right to preview the effects of the whole page. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android....
How to adjust the “spin” animation in Presentation
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint. 1. Open the presentation document in WPS Office and select the content to be animated. 2. Select the item you want to add animation on, then click Animation and select Spin in Emphasis. 3. After setting the animation, click Custom Animation to adjust the effect. 4. Here, you could set the details of the effect. Like when you want the animation start, and how fast you want it t....
How to set dynamic digital effects in WPS Presentation？
1. Open the PPT in WPS Office, and select the content which contains numbers.2. Click Animation and select Dynamic Digits. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to disable hardware graphics acceleration?
Have you ever encountered such a situation, when you show a slide in PPT, the slide cannot be shown normally, and you are prompted with the following contents: Presentation detects that your graphics may be incorrectly configured, thus you cannot get the best slide show experience. That’s where you should disable hardware graphics accelerations.1.Open Presentation in WPS Office.Click the Menu tab, then pull down menu and click options.In View on the upper left corner, check disable har....
How to play the animation in a continuous loop in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT file.2. Click the Animation tab → the Custom Animation button.3. A right toolbar will pop up. Select an element of the slide, then click Add Effect button to add an animation effect we want. 4. We can set Start, Direction, and Speed to modify the animation. For example, we can choose With Previous in the Start box, choose Horizontal Text Box in the Direction box, choose Medium in the Speed box.5. Right-click an animation item in the right toolbar and c....