There are 8 free training skills of how to use office suite for Animation and Slide Show
How to show presenter view during slide shows
· Option 1: 1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Slide Show tab → click Show presenter view → OK 3. Click From Beginning or From Current Show to start the slide shows. If you have the second monitor, you will see the interface in the presenter’s screen (as is shown below). · Option 2: WPS Presentation also sets a quick entry to turn on/off the mode of Presenter View. 1. We just need to check/uncheck the Use Presenter View box in the Slide Show tab. 2. Start the s....
Create an animating number counters in a slide show
When preparing for a presentation, sometimes Animating Number Counters could make the data seen more clearly. The effect is shown below.Effect preview: Dynamic Numbers of animations How can we add dynamic numbers of animations in PPT. or PPTX. files? 1. Use the mouse choosing a text box with the number2. Get into the Animation tab → click the Custom Animation button → the Add Effect button → choose Dynamic NumberSteps of adding an animating number counter in a slide We can also set the....
How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click video, get into the Video Tools tab, and check Play Full Screen.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button, and click the Start button to play the video. At this point, we can play the video in full screen. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to set a trigger for animation in slides show
When using WPS Presentation to, we can set an inserted object as a trigger of animation. The effect is showed below. In this example, when we click the picture set as the trigger, the animation of the text box will present. How can we realize it? Follow these few steps. 1. Right-click an added animation option in the Custom Animation window. 2. Choose Timing3. Click the Triggers button → Start Effects on Clock of … → choose an object to be set as the animation trigger → OKYou will be ....
How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up a slideshow in details, including "Show type", "Show options", "Multiple monitors", "Range of slideshow", and "the way to change slides".4. After we have finished settings, click the OK button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to play the video clip automatically or when clicked
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation file.2. Click the video → Video Tools.3. If you want to let this video play automatically, choose Automatically in the Start box.4. If you want to let this video play on click, choose On Click in the Start box. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to set WPS Presentation to loop continuously
1. Click the Slide Show tab on the top menu bar → Set Up Show.2. In the pop-up dialog box, check Loop continuously until ‘Esc’ in the Show options box. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to show slides automatically
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show drop-down button → the Auto option.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button. Then, all the slides will play automatically. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Relate tags of office software Animation and Slide ShowMore
download libreoffice linux command install libreoffice command line install libreoffice linux command line excel 2010 show all windows in the taskbar not working excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7 excel windows and doors does windows 10 home have excel and word protect structure and windows excel 2010 word excel and powerpoint for windows 10 word and excel for windows 8.1