How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature in sequence.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, select Draw. And write what you want in the input box by controlling the mouse.4. Click OK. Choose the location of the signature and click the page. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
In the first slide, a picture has been set as the background of the first slide. Follow the steps to adjust the transparency of the picture background. 1. Click the Design tab → the Background drop-down button → Background…2. Drag the scroll bar with the mouse to adjust the background transparency. You can also input the exact number of percentages in this step. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.Thousands of fr....
How to quickly select all pages in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Page tab, and click the Page Range → all pages.3. After clicking, we can find that all pages in the PDF file are highlighted and are selected. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to create a image signature in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, choose image and click Upload an image of your signature.4. Insert an image as needed, and click OK. Choose where to place the signature and then click the page.To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How can we delete single or multiple pages of PDF files?
WPS PDF offers two options to remove pages in PDF files. · Option 1: 1. Click the Page tab → Delete Pages 2. Choose Custom delete pages, and enter the page number to be deleted in the input box. 3. Then, click OK, and the selected pages in the opening PDF file will be deleted. (Tips: We can use “-” between two single-page numbers to delete consecutive pages. For example, if we want to remove the first three pages of the PDF file, enter “1-3” in the Custom delete pages input box.)· Op....
How to convert PDF to JPG format
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click Tools → PDF to Picture.3. The Export to picture interface will pop up. In the Format box, we can choose JPG and set up other options as needed.4. Click Export finally. We use powerful PDF in our daily life nearly everyday. WPS PDF converter is easy and free for people to use.
How to change the page orientation of PDF
In WPS PDF, we can rotate an individual page or all pages of the whole PDF. · Rotate an individual pageTo change the orientation of a single page, use the mouse to select a page. Then, click the rotate clockwise or rotate counterclockwise icon in the Home Tab. Rotate an invividual page · Rotate all pages of PDFIf we want to change the orientation for all the pages, get into the Home tab, and click the Rotate button. Rotate all pages of PDFWith WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, co....
How to add a signature or seal in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, choose Input, Image or Draw to insert a signature or seal.4. Click OK finally. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.