How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
This article is about how to copy and paste text from PDF to Word without losing format.
1. Open your document in WPS PDF, and select the text that you want to copy.
2. You can right click the text and click Copy, or use its shortcut key Ctrl+C.
3. Open your word document and paste it there. Its shortcut key is Ctrl+V.
Note that the content in this PDF should be in the form of text, but not image.
3. To paste only the text without it original format, you can paste it by clicking Keep Text Only.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word