Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to copy and paste from a PDF
The way to copy and paste from a PDF is exactly the same as in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Open the file in WPS Office.
2. Select the content that we want to copy.
3. Right-click to select Copyin the popup menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls
- 1. Three commonly shortcut keys in WPS Office: Copy, Paste and Cut
- 2. How to copy and paste the filtered table data？
- 3. How to copy and paste in word
- 4. How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
- 5. How to Copy & Paste in WPS Office on Android (Step-by-Step)
- 6. How to Copy and Paste Text from PDF to Word