How to customize the highlight color in PDF？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click Insert → Highlight drop-down button, and you can select from the given ones.
2. If you need more colors, click Other Colors. In the p data-imgw=720 data-imgh=459 data-src="https://res-academy.cache.wpscdn.com/images/f7bdff60d0609d7d6ed52165964687ce.gif" data-test="skks" style="max-width: 100%; width: 720px; max-height: 459px; height: calc(100vw *(459/720)); text-align:center;" >
3. In addition, you can also click Color Picker and then click a desired color from any part of the page. In this way, you can highlight the text in a picked color.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 4. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free