How to customize shortcut keys in WPS
This feature only supports WPS Writer for the time being.
1. Use WPS Office to open the document first.
2. Click Menu → Options in the upper left corner, and select Customize Ribbon.
3. Click Customize. Then we can choose the feature that we want to customize shortcut keys in this Customize Keyboard popup box.
4. We can find the needed command according to its related categories.
5. After we choose the right command in Commands, we can customize the shortcut key in the Specify Keyboard Sequence below. Just press the new shortcut key on the keyboard, then we can see the new shortcut key has been set in the Press New Shortcut Key input box.
6. Finally, click Assign.
Note: Currently WPS only supports shortcut keys for the limited feature.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 2. Multiple merge methods to cells
- 3. How can we insert page number into a Document
- 4. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 5. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 6. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive