How to customize the multilevel numbering in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the document in WPS Writer, then select the needed content.
2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Numbering drop-down button.
3. In the drop-down menu, click More Numbering. Then a Bullets and Numbering dialog box will pop up.
4. Select Outline Numbered → choose a preset → then click Customize.
5. In the Customize Outline Numbered List dialog box, we can set the settings of multilevel numbering according to our needs. Finally, click OK to apply the settings.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer