How to customize the multilevel numbering in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer, then select the needed content.
2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Numbering drop-down button.
3. In the drop-down menu, click More Numbering. Then a Bullets and Numbering dialog box will pop up.
4. Select Outline Numbered → choose a preset → then click Customize.
5. In the Customize Outline Numbered List dialog box, we can set the settings of multilevel numbering according to our needs. Finally, click OK to apply the settings.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?