Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add highlight color to the text
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example.
If we want to make the text look like it was marked with a highlighter pen, first select the text that we want to highlight. Then just click Text Highlight Color in the Home tab. We can choose the color we want here.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to customize the highlight color in PDF？
- 2. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 3. How to modify the text color of a text box in the PDF file
- 4. How to set the color of highlight area in PDF?
- 5. How to add a dropdown list with color in excel
- 6. How to select text color