How to copy and paste in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
Select the text content that you want to copy.
Right-click on it and choose Copy in the dropdown menu.
Right-click at the area where you want to paste the content → click Paste.
· Option 2: Shortcut Key
Select the text content.
Press Ctrl + C to copy.
Press Ctrl + V to paste.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
- 1. How to copy and paste from a PDF
- 2. How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
- 3. Three commonly shortcut keys in WPS Office: Copy, Paste and Cut
- 4. How to Copy & Paste in WPS Office on Android (Step-by-Step)
- 5. How to Copy and Paste Text from PDF to Word
- 6. How to copy and paste the filtered table data？