How to copy and paste in word
· Option 1:
Select the text content that you want to copy.
Right-click on it and choose Copy in the dropdown menu.
Right-click at the area where you want to paste the content → click Paste.
· Option 2: Shortcut Key
Select the text content.
Press Ctrl + C to copy.
Press Ctrl + V to paste.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 2. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 3. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 4. Different methods of using format painter
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet