There are 8 free training tips of how to use office suite for Beginner Tutorial
How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the spreadsheet and select the data that needs to be used in the chart.2. Then click the Insert tab, and then click the Chart button.3. In the Insert Chart popup box, select the type and style of the chart according to our needs.(For example, we are going to select Column → Clustered Column here.)4. Then double-click the button of Clustered Column.Now we have successfully inserted the chart in WPS Spreadsheet!This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffic....
How to insert page numbers in a document
1. First, use WPS Writer to open the document and then click the Page Number button in the Insert tab. Then we can easily insert page numbers in the document.2. After we click the Page Number button, we will automatically jump to the interface of the Header and Footer tab, therefore just click the Close button to quit the edit interface. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
1. First, place the mouse cursor where we want to add a symbol. 2. Click the Insert tab, then click the Symbol button. We can freely choose and add the symbols we want to insert in this Symbol popup window. 3. After choosing the symbol we want, click Insert to insert the symbol in the document. 4. Then click Cancel to close the window. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we print files in WPS
Print is relatively complicated. So we are only going to introduce some basic features here. If you want to learn more about Print, you can watch our videos on Print in WPS Academy.Take this document in WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.After using WPS Writer to open the document, click the Print button in the upper left corner. Or we can also use the shortcut key: Ctrl+P. Then we can see the Print popup window. Now we are going to in....
How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
There are two ways for users to count the number of words easily.1. Click the Review tab, and then click the Word Count button. We can view the word count in the Word Count popup window. 2. We can also right-click the status bar below and check the Word Count. Then we can now see the Word Count in the status bar. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to use the filter feature in WPS Spreadsheet
1. After we open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, click the Home tab, and click the AutoFilter button in the upper menu bar.2. Now click the drop-down button to filter according to our needs.3. After we click OK, we can view the filter results below.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Sign in with your WPS account
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.After we open WPS Office, we can click the Sign In bottom and choose a proper way to log in.WPS Office provides different ways to log in, including Google, Facebook,etc....Users can also scan QR Code via WPS for Andriod to log in. Take Sign in with Google as an example:
How to use WPS Writer to print documents
Print is relatively complicated. So we are only going to introduce some basic features here. If you want to learn more about Print, you can watch our videos on Print in WPS Academy.After using WPS Writer to open the document, click the Print button in the upper left corner. Or we can also use the shortcut key: Ctrl+P. Then we can see the Print popup window. Now we are going to introduce three simple features of this Print popup window: Printer, Page range, and Copies. You can easily l....
- windows excel tutorial free
- windows excel tutorial
- microsoft excel tutorial windows 7
- windows excel 2010 tutorial
- excel courses for beginners free
- microsoft office courses for beginners
- s curve in project management in excel tutorial
- microsoft excel exercises for beginners
- excel visualization tutorial
- excel tutorial 9 case 1