Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert a table in WPS Writer
After we use WPS Writer to open the document, first click the Insert tab, and then click the Table button. Here, we can find different ways to insert a table in WPS Writer.
1. We can directly select the row and column in the popup box, and then insert them into the document.
2. We can also insert a table by clicking Insert Table, then input the number of columns and rows according to our needs. Then click OK.
3. Or we can just click Draw Table and hold down the left mouse button to draw.
(Note: Click Draw Table again to quit drawing)
4. You can also copy and paste the table directly into the document.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
- 2. How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
- 3. How to repeat the table header on subsequent pages in WPS Writer
- 4. How to quickly sum the table data in WPS Writer
- 5. How to view the table properties in WPS Writer
- 6. How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer