How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the spreadsheet and select the data that needs to be used in the chart.
2. Then click theInsert tab,and then click the Chart button.
3. In the Insert Chart popup box, select the type and style of the chart according to our needs.
(For example, we are going to select Column→Clustered Columnhere.)
4. Then double-click the button of Clustered Column.
Now we have successfully inserted the chart in WPS Spreadsheet!
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
- 1. How to make fundamental analysis of stocks with a K-line chart in WPS Office Excel
- 2. How to reorder slices in pie chart in WPS Office Excel
- 3. How to make the bars wider in a WPS Office Excel chart?
- 4. WPS top 10 Excel gantt chart free templates
- 5. Create a professional org chart using the org chart Excel template
- 6. How to insert a line chart in a column chart?